ChargePoint Charging Stations
Easy-to-use, attractive, practical and rugged, ChargePoint charging stations are available in a variety of designs for home and public applications. Every station is network-enabled and embedded with an on-board computer, a fluorescent display, a standards-based RFID reader and a utility-grade meter that provides precise, bi-directional energy measurement.
- Embedded on-board computer
- Communications subsystem
- Standards-based RFID reader
- Utility-grade power meter
- J-1772 Plugs
Minimize on-site maintenance with:
- Over-the-air firmware upgrades
- Remote real-time alarm monitoring
- Remote diagnostics and servicing
How The Chargers Communicate With Each Other
A main communicating unit is called a Gateway Unit. It communicates remotely with the network and the other units in your system. It can support up to 28 other units.